Easy Pistachio Cake with Whipped Cream topping!
I love how easy it is to make this Pistachio cake. This type of cake is a very special dessert for our family. I can remember my first Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Martins anytime I have a piece of taste of it. Grandma made it every time, but that first Christmas there. That was my first experience!
When I have my first bite today I still remember that day and time like it was yesterday. Now, anytime we make this at our home our kids get excited because they know something amazing will be happening….even if the amazing thing is it is just Tuesday!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Tupperware Used: Thatsa Jr. Bowl, Stack Cooker 3 qt Casserole with Cone, Round Cake Taker, Power Chef, Measuring Cups and Spoons, and Whipping Attachment for Power chef, Chop n Prep
Ingredients for cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Ingredients needed for cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Instant pistachio pudding
Ingredients for Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar – if you want it sweetened whipping cream
- ½ cup Andee’s style mints roughly chopped in Chop n Prep
To Make the Cake:
1. In a Thatsa Jr Bowl whisk all the dry ingredients together first, then add liquid of egg, oil and water to package directions.
2. Place the Cone in the Stack Cooker 3 qt Casserole and pour the batter around it.
3. Place the Stack Cooker into the Microwave on High Power for 9 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes then invert it onto the Round Cake Taker Base
4. When cooled frost with the below Whipped topping frosting.
To make the Whipped Cream topping:
1. In base of Power Chef, with whipping attachment, place the cream whip until peaks form.
2. Add Powdered sugar after whipped cream is at peak stage.
3. Frost the cake after it is fully cooled
4. Take the mints and put them in the Chop n Prep. Pull a few times to break them up and then sprinkle it over the frosted cake
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the links below: