Cooking with Friends – One Pot Chicken and Rice!
When the world starts to cool down for winter comfort foods like Chicken and Rice become a favorite. Being able to make it all in one Pot is just an added bonus right? What are some of your family favorite one pot meals?
This recipe comes from my health coach McKayla Cole and the meal plans that she has developed! I have personally lost 10 lbs since joining her meal plan service where she makes customized meal plans that my whole family can eat. This has been extremely helpful as my doctor shared for health reasons I couldn’t go on a diet, but rather, do a complete lifestyle change. For you to check out her plans please go to https://www.kayjofitness.com and let her know I sent you!
See the Live demo OR replay from our Facebook page on Thursday October 27 at 5:45 pm CT
- 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 6-8 cups of Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 c White rice
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 large carrots grated or chopped in the SuperSonic
- Extra Salt & Pepper to taste
Directions if using Tupperware
- Add the carrots and garlic to the SuperSonic Extra and pull until they are minced.
- Add those to the bottom of the Tupperware Pressure Cooker Next add the Rice, Chicken, Spices and cover with the broth.
- Be sure the food is completely covered by the liquid so that it cooks through
- Lock the Tupperware Pressure Cooker into place and cook into the microwave for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
- Allow for the Pressure Cooker to depressurize before opening.
- Then serve!
If using Stovetop only
- Melt the butter in a Stock Pot over medium heat.
- Add in carrots seasoning with the salt & Pepper. Placed the lid on and cook and carrots are tender
- Add rice, dried onions and garlic. Stir to coat in the butter and state 1 minute.
- Add in parsley and broth. Turn heat up to high to bring to boil, stiring occasionally so rice does not stick
- Add the chicken and turn to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn heat back up to a slight boil then reduce again until chicken is cooked through and the rice is done (12-15minutes)
- Place lid on top of pot then remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Pressure Cooker
- SuperSonic System
- Measuring Mates Set
- Chef Knife
- Oval 3 for extra Rice not used