Cooking with Friends – Beef Ramen
For those who need less sodium for their Beef Ramen this is a recipe you may enjoy! Due to the fact YOU make the sauce YOU will get to control what is in it! Will you be trying it?
When the world starts to cool down for winter comfort foods like Chicken and Rice become a favorite. Being able to make it all in one Pot is just an added bonus right? What are some of your family favorite one pot meals?
This recipe comes from my health coach McKayla Cole and the meal plans that she has developed! I have personally lost 10 lbs since joining her meal plan service where she makes customized meal plans that my whole family can eat. This has been extremely helpful as my doctor shared for health reasons I couldn’t go on a diet, but rather, do a complete lifestyle change. For you to check out her plans please go to https://www.kayjofitness.com and let her know I sent you!
See the Live demo OR replay from our Facebook page on Thursday November 3
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 to whole red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger or 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 packages ramen noodles
- 1/2 c pasta water from noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions if using Tupperware
- Place the ground beef into the Colander of the Stack Cooker Place the Colander inside the 3 qt base then Cover Place in microwave for 5-6 minutes until cooked mostly through.
- When beef is done transfer meat to 1.25 qt base and add red pepper. Then cover to gently cook it with the heat from the beef
- Using the Pasta maker add 3 packs of raman noodles and add cold water to the max fill wavy line. With the cover off place in microwave set on high for 8 minutes
- In the MicroPitcher 2 cup base have the peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in it. Stir to combine and heat up for about 1 minute stiring every 30 seconds so it is all well combined.
- Break up the beef by placing it in the SuperSonic Extra and pull 3-4 times.
- Add 1/4-1/2 c pasta water to the sauce before adding to beef
- Combine the beef and sauce together with the cooked noodles. Stir well to combine all.
If using Stovetop only
- Add beef to a skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Drain excess fat and rinse
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for the ramen
- Remove the beef from teh heat and add all the sauce ingredients
- Return the skillet to the heat and add in the red pepper. Turn heat to low, cook a couple more minutes, stirring often, until the bell pepper is soft
- The noodles only take 3-5 minutes to cook, so add to the pot once you add the bell pepper to the skillet
- Once the nooodles are done, add 4 tbsp of the cooking water to the skillet prior to draining them
- Drain the noodles then add to skillet. Toss to coat and serve
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Stack Cooker
- SuperSonic System
- Measuring Mates Set
- Pasta Maker