Easy Corned Beef with Cabbage & BACON
We love this recipe so much and how easy it is to make the Corned Beef and Cabbage! We have it every St. Patrick’s Day with our favorite Irish Soda Bread! It has become a family tradition and we have even figured out how to modify it for my daughter does not eat meat! We hope you enjoy this as much as we do and please let us know!
Tupperware needed for Recipe: Chef Series II 5 qt Sautése, Tongs, Chop n Prep, Grate Master Shredder with Blade Accessory or Chef Knife, Measuring Cups
- 4 – 6 slices of good quality bacon
- 2 tbsp butter or plant butter substitute
- 1 head green cabbage coarsely chopped or shredded in the Grate Master Shredder
- ½ -1 lb deli sliced thin corned beef
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt & Pepper
1. Cook bacon in the Chef Series II 5 qt Sautuse until almost crisp. Remove it and set aside. While bacon is cooking either roughly chop up the Cabbage with the Chef Knife or use the Grate Master Shredder to finely shred it.
2. Melt butter into pot with the bacon grease
3. Add the cabbage and stir it well with the Tongs.
4. Add about 1/3 cup water, salt and pepper to taste
5. Cover pot and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes
6. Meanwhile, chop up the bacon in the Chop n Prep
7. Remove the lid and add the corned beef that has been torn apart and chopped bacon.
8. Cook until desired doneness
Tip: Cabbage naturally has water. To not make it soggy only add a little water at a time as needed.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!