Cooking with Friends: Ground Turkey “skillet” with Pasta dinner
Sometimes you just want comfort food with carbs…am I right? Pasta is one of my family favorites! This recipe can be made in minutes with all the tools to make it going straight into the dishwasher! That makes it even better right?
This recipe comes from my health coach McKayla Cole and the meal plans that she has developed! I have personally lost 10 lbs since joining her meal plan service where she makes customized meal plans that my whole family can eat. This has been extremely helpful as my doctor shared for health reasons I couldn’t go on a diet, but rather, do a complete lifestyle change. For you to check out her plans please go to https://www.kayjofitness.com and let her know I sent you!
See the Live demo OR replay from our Facebook page on Tuesday October 18 at 5:45 pm CT
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup fresh basil or 1.5 tbsp dried basil
- 8 oz broccoli
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 box spiral pasta
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 c freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions if using Tupperware
- Place the Turkey into the Colander of the Stack Cooker sprinkling the paprika, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt & Pepper on top. Place the Colander inside the 1.5 qt insert and Broccoli in the 3qt Stack cooker then Cover with the cover.
- Place in microwave. for 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Using the Pasta maker add the pasta and note the line – add cold water to the wavy line. With the cover off place in microwave set the time to 4 minute more what it says on the box and cook on high. When done drain the pasta water.
- As the pasta cooks shred up the Parmesan Cheese using the Grate Master Shredder Fine cone attachment.
- Break up the turkey by placing it in the SuperSonic Extra and pull 3-4 times before adding to the cooked pasta.
- Add the turkey mixture to the Pasta Maker and mix to combine Sprinkle with cheese to serve
If using Stovetop only
Only differences from above is the Pasta is cooked in a pot per box directions adding broccoli 2 minutes at the end. Fry up the turkey in a pan with the spices as directed above. After draining the pasta water add the turkey mixture to it and serve as directed.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Stack Cooker
- SuperSonic System
- Measuring Mates Set
- Pasta Maker
- FridgeSmart Medium Deep to hold the broccoli
- Dry Storage Containers for Salt
- Oval 3 for extra pasta not used
- Grate Master Shredder
- Master System Base