Raspberry Chipotle Bean Dip
Every year for Thanksgiving I get asked to make two things. They are not the traditional items that come to mind like a pie, or side or even the turkey. Nope. I get asked to make Raspberry Chipolte Bean Dip & Pickle Dip. With Bethany being a Pescatarian I make the Pickle Dip with and without meat! Below is the recipe I learned from my friend Kristen. Be careful though…it is dangerously addicting!
Tupperware needed: Double Calendar, Chef Knife, Chop n Prep, Can Opener, Spatula, Vent n Serve Large Shallow or the cover of the Stack Cooker
- 1 -16 oz. cans black beans drained
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 8 oz. packages softened cream cheese
- 1 Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Open the Beans with the Tupperware Can Opener (This works great because there will be no sharp edges). Drain and rinse them using the Double Colander.
- Cut the Red Onion into Quarters using Chef Knife after cleaning off the top layer. Chop in the Chop n Prep and dice it into small pieces. Then chop up the Cilantro in the Chop n Prep as well. Combine it all together in a small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 the Bottle of the Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce on top of the Bean Mixture
- Spread the cream cheese using the Spatula on the bottom Vent n Serve Large Shallow OR platter. If you need to soften the cream cheese either microwave it or let it get to room temperature before spreading.
- Cover the cream cheese with the bean and Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce mixture.
- Pour the other 1/2 of the bottle of the Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce on top of bean mixture. Garnish with Cilantro leaves.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips
Note: This can be prepared ahead of time as this is one of the beauties of this dip.
If you enjoyed this recipe please feel free to share it! If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now