Creamy Dijon Chicken and Gluten Free Pasta
This quick and healthy meal is done all in one pot so to speak just like our Stack Cooker. We will be using the Smart Multi Cooker for this recipe.
Some info about the Smart Multi Cooker
- There are 3 different ways to cook in it – You can steam foods in the shielded Colander, you can make Rice using the Rice attachment and you can make Pasta cooking it uncovered.
- The Microwave Rays are blocked in the Shielded Colander of the Smart Multi Cooker. This gives you the true ability to steam your foods. We typically do the protein in the insert and the veggies in the colander.
Tupperware to use for this recipe: Smart Multi Cooker, Micro Pitcher Set, Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1-1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/2 cup Gluten Free Cavatappi or Fusilli Pasta
- 2 cups of Frozen Broccoli chopped small
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard (could substitute lemon juice if you do not like Dijon Mustard)
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Place chicken in the Shielded Colander of the Smart Multi Cooker. Season with 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper and set aside. In sallow colander place the broccoli with 1/4 tsp of salt and set aside
- In the base of the Smart Multi Cooker stir together remaining salt and pasta. Add water to the max fill line before steaming. Place shielded colander with chicken inside base (without removing pasta). Cover with Shielded cover and microwave on high power for 8 minutes. Remove from Microwave
- Place Shallow Colander with Broccoli on top of the shielded Colander. Cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power for 3 more minutes. Remove from microwave and let stand, covered, for 4 minutes
- To make sauce, in 2 cup Micro Pitcher, stir together chicken stock, cream, mustard, tarragon and salt. Microwave on high power for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir; microwave on high power an additional 45 seconds.
- Drain pasta and return to base. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sauce. Serve chicken and broccoli over the pasta with the additional sauce. Garish with Parsley.
If you enjoyed this recipe please feel free to share it! If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now