This little dip is perfect for any gathering. It is a family favorite of ours and requested every Thanksgiving! If you enjoy it please let us know by posting a comment and feel free to share. If you don’t want to miss out on future ones feel free to subscribe too!
Check out the video of me making with the recipe below!
- 1 cup of petite dill pickles
- 1/2 a bag of Carl Budding Corned Beef
- 8 oz of 1/3 fat cream cheese
- Fill the Chop n Prep with the Pickles. Place the Motor Cover back on and pull several times until they are in a tiny consistency.
- Put the pickles into a Microwave Cereal Dish. Add 1/2 the bag of the Carl Budding Corned Beef to the Chop n Prep and chop that fine.
- Put the meat into the same bowl as the pickles.
- Add the Cream Cheese and with the Spatula mix it all together until combined.
- Eat it with your favorite veggies or crackers!
I hope you enjoyed this family favorite!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or InstagramWe would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Microwave Cereal Bowl (or any small bowl)
- Chop n Prep
[…] like a pie, or side or even the turkey. Nope. I get asked to make Raspberry Chipolte Bean Dip & Pickle Dip. With Bethany being a Pescatarian I make the Pickle Dip with and without meat! Below is the recipe […]