Every Thanksgiving my son loves to have cranberries. You know the whole kind that is served warm! This year we are trying out this recipe that could also be a sweet dessert type item or side dish
Tupperware Products used: Power Chef with Whip Attachment (Paddle works too but will take longer), Measuring Cups and Spoons, Mixing Bowl Set, Clearly Elegant set to serve in
- 14-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (I’ll make my own…power chef heavy whipping cream and sugar. See below)
- 3 cups Mini Campfire® Marshmallows
If making own Whipped Cream:
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping cream
Add both to the Power Chef. Mix using the Whipping attachment or the paddle in the Power Chef until firm
To make the Fluff:
- In a large bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and crushed pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in Mini Campfire® Marshmallows. Note: I could not find the Mini Campfire Marshmallows so I cut the normal sized ones into 4s.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
If you enjoyed this recipe please feel free to share it! If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now