Easy Chocolate Croissants
Do you ever have a sweet tooth craving but not sure what to make? Go to your cupboard and see if you have some chocolate chips…then go to your refrigerator to see if you have Pillsbury Crescent Rolls….then you are minutes away from amazingness!
Tupperware you need: Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim, Spatula to remove them from the sheet
- Chocolate chips or Hershey Candy bar broken into pieces
- Tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Open the tube of Crescent Rolls and unwrap them.
- Place a few chocolate chips or 1 square of Hershey bar in the middle
- Roll the chocolate into the Crescent Roll and make sure all the edges are wrapped into each other.
- Place them on the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim
- Bake per directions on the Crescent Roll directions.
- Enjoy by removing them with the spatula!
If you enjoyed this recipe please feel free to share it! If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now