Layered Tortilla Soup
This gift idea is as simple as it is pretty! I love that part of the gift is our Tupperware Spaghetti Dispenser too! The idea is that you would layer the ingredients, print off the recipe tag and poof you have a gift! It truly is as simple as it looks!!
Tupperware Materials needed: Measuring cups and spoons, Spaghetti Dispenser to gift, Stack Cooker to cook!
Other helpful tools: A piece of paper
Ingredients for the Spaghetti Dispenser
- 1 cup Converted Long Grain Rice
- 1 Seasoning Mix recipe (below)
- 2-2 and 1/2 cups multi colored tortilla chips or one 4 oz bag of Tortilla Strips You can separate out the colors if you choose
- 4 chicken or vegetable bouillon cubes
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 -1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- Grab the sheet of paper and twist it into a cone. Place the cone in the spaghetti dispenser so that you can funnel down the ingredients! When I heard this tip my mind was blown!!
- Pour Rice into the Spaghetti Dispenser, then the seasoning mix. Last either layer the different colors of crushed tortilla chips or just pour in the bag of Tortilla Strips. Seal and attached the recipe card to include the ingredients below
- 1 Spaghetti Dispenser of Tortilla Soup Mix
- 1 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 oz can green chiles
- 8 cups water
Empty tortilla chips into bowl. Add rice and seasoning mix to the base of 3 qt Stack Cooker. Our remaining ingredients into rice and seasoning and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on high for 20 minutes. Remove and stir crushed tortillas. Microwave 3-5 minutes longer, stir and serve warm.
Print off the below recipe on card stock and one side write To & From for the perfect gift under the tree!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now