Sprialized Cinnamon Apple Crisp
Tis the season for Apples and all the things that go with it. Personally I love this more than Pumpkin Spice…hopefully this doesn’t stop you from reading! This simple 3 ingredient recipe (4 if you want to add whipped cream or ice cream) is sure to please AND done in 15 minutes
- 4-6 apples “Larger Noodle” Spirlzed with Tupperware Spiralizer OR cored and sliced
- 1 (21 oz) box of Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crum Cake & Muffin Mix
- 1 Stick of butter cut into pieces
If making whipped cream: 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream and a dash of Vanillia
- In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker add 1/2 the apples that were Spirlized.
- Pour half the Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix, and half the cinnamon mixture over the apples. Top with half the butter, repeat layers.
- Secure the cover onto the base. Microwave on high power 15 minutes. Removed from microwave and let stand until the pressure indicator valve is in the down position – about 10 minutes
- Top with Whipped Cream or Ice Cream if desired. If making whipped cream add both ingredients to the Power Chef with the Whipping attachment and pull until firm
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Pressure Cooker
- Universal Series Chef Knife or Universal Series Paring Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Power Chef or Whip n Mix if making own Whipped cream