Easy 5 Minute Ice Cream
There are days even in the dead of winter that you just want ice cream. Like you want it so badly…but then there is snow and you can’t get out of your driveway! Well with some simple ingredients you likely have in your home you can totally make it in minutes! My friend Sara’s son Jonah shows how in this video! Directions are below!
- 1 – 10 oz package of frozen fruit (Peaches were used in the video demo. Any frozen fruit is fine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Combine the frozen fruit and sugar in the Power Chef.
- Process until the fruit is roughly chopped.
- Gradually add in the heavy whipping cream and pull the cord on the Power Chef until it is fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or freeze up to a week in a Freezer Mate container.
To shop for these items click this link
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Power Chef with Blade attachment
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Freezer Mates for left over frozen fruit or Ice Cream