Its sad but true…Fall is coming which means that winter is right around the corner for those of us who live in Minnesota. One of my favorite summer and fall activities is bonfires and making s’mores! Well when it gets too cold we will make this dip instead. It is a close second to how amazing the real thing is and truly hits the spot!
The cool thing is with our Ultra Pro it can be made 2 ways. Either in the Oven OR in the Microwave. I guess it just matters how quickly you want your s’mores! I like to use both myself so I can toast the tops of the marshmallows! Be sure to check out that note as to how in the Oven directions! As you get to start it in the microwave in that recipe and finish it in the oven!
Tupperware needed: Square Ultra Pro & Silicone Spatula.
- 6 – 1.55 oz bars of chocolate or 1 -1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 30 regular sized marshmallows (about 8 oz)
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place chocolate in base of Ultra Pro Square pan. Microwave on 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir and smooth into an even layer of melted chocolate.
- Place marshmallows, in a single layer, on top of the melted chocolate.
- Bake 4-5 minutes, or until tops of marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping
- Place chocolate in base of UltraPro Square pan. Microwave on 70% power for 1 – 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir and smooth into an even layer of melted chocolate.
- Place marshmallows, in a single layer, on top of melted chocolate
- Microwave on high power 60-75 seconds or until marshmallows are warm and melted. Watch carefully towards the end to make sure marshmallows do not overflow.
- Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping
Should you try this out be sure to let me know how you like it!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now