Cinnamon Roll Pancake
I was looking through old pictures on my phone and stumbled on this one with Connor and this delicious breakfast!
This was taken in 2016 and oh my goodness has he grown since!! I remember though how much he loved this breakfast and I wanted to share it with all of you!
Ingredients for Pancake:
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Ingredients for Cinnamon Swirl
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp reduced fat milk
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the center of all the dry ingredients and add the milk, egg and vegetable oil, and whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased with butter, inverted stack cooker 3/4 qt Casserole Cover
- In a Small Bowl Mix together the ingredients for Cinnamon swirl. Pour mixture into a Squeeze it Bottle.
- Slowly squeeze the cinnamon swirl in a swirl pattern over the pancake batter. To make a thicker swirl retrace the pattern a second time.
6. Microwave at 70% power for 5-8 minutes or until batter has cooked through.
7. Drizzle top of pancake with remaining cinnamon swirl mixture and serve warm. If desired, garnish with additional powdered sugar
Should you try this yummy breakfast treat be sure to let us know how you liked it!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Stack Cooker using the 3/4 qt Casserole Cover
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Tupperware Small & Medium Sized Bowl
- Tupperware Whisk
- Squeeze it Bottle