Sometimes you just want a BLT but you really do not want to have the extra carbs that bread brings. Below is a simple recipe for that BLT craving using Eggs as the bread.
Tupperware tools to use: Smart Multi Cooker, Stack Cooker, Chef Knife
- 12 steam boiled eggs
- 8 pcs bacon cut to egg size, cooked and trained
- Grape tomatoes cut in half
- Cheddar Cheese cut to fit an egg
1. Place 12 eggs in the Smart Multi Cooker Shielded Colander after filling up the base with water. Then cover with shielded cover. Microwave on high for 12 minutes, then let sit with cover on for 6 minutes. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. While the eggs are cooking prepare the bacon. First cut it up into a little bit larger than egg size pieces. Then soak it in water for 6-12 minutes to reduce shrinkage and splatter. Transfer the bacon pieces to the colander of the Stack Cooker and place colander inside the 3 qt Stack Cooker and cover. Cook on high for 1 minute per slice. The bacon can cook while the eggs chill with the cold water
3. Gently Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
4. To assemble start with the bottom egg half, add cheese, tomato, bacon and lettuce.
5. Then Set in Place the top egg half and insert a toothpick to hold it. Repeat with remaining eggs.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now