Best Donuts ever in under 3 minutes!
I know that saying that these are the best donuts ever is a big statement to make. That said, these really ARE the best donuts ever! They remind me of the kinds you can get from the State Fair, but you can make them anytime! With the State Fair only here once a year having something this good that is also quick is a little dangerous too!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¾ c Buttermilk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a Thatsa Medium Bowl and mix well
2. Beat the eggs in a Thatsa Medium Bowl. Combine the Buttermilk and butter. Lastly add the Vanilla Extract. Stir in the wet ingredients with the dry. Blend until just moistened, be careful to not over mix.
3. Place the mixture in the Decorator Bag and fill the Silicone Ring Mold ½ way. If do not have a Decorator Bag, you can use a spoon to fill out the molds.
4. Cook on High for 2-3 minutes in microwave.
5. Place the donuts on a cooling rack while melting the butter in a Vent n Serve Medium Shallow. This will allow you to dredge the donut to put on the sugar and cinnamon.
6. Combine the Sugar and Cinnamon on a Microwave plate
7. Place the donut in the butter, both sides, then dredge in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
8. Serve warm
If cooking in oven:Preheat to 400 degrees and cook for 8-9 minutes until golden brown.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or InstagramWe would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Silcone Ring Mold
- Microwave Reheatable Luncheon Plates
- Medium Thatsa Bowl- If you would like the Jr Bowl you can earn it for Free. Just drop me an email to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decorator Bag – Not currently on the website. If you would like one just send us a message to be added to our email list to know when it is on sale next.
- Vent n Serve Medium Shallow Set
- Measuring Cups and Spoons