Pull apart Pizza Bread
This Pull Apart Pizza is a family favorite! We love it because it is something you can customize AND it only takes 8-9 minutes to make!
- 1 package refrigerator pizza crust, cut into bites (or a can of biscuits cut into quarters works too!)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded with the Grate Master Shredder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1/2 an 8 oz package pepperoni minis
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients well in your favorite Tupperware bowl. Place loosely in Micro Pro Grill.
- Place cover in Casserole Position. Microwave 9 minutes. NOTE: Check for doneness 7-8 minutes then cook as needed.
- Use a plastic spatula to remove to a serving pate and ENJOY!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or InstagramWe would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Micro Pro Grill
- Universal Series Chef Knife
- Cutting Board
- Thatsa Bowl
- Grate Master Shredder + Base
- Silicone Spatula