Pull apart Pizza Bread
This Pull Apart Pizza is a family favorite! We love it because it is something you can customize AND it only takes 8-9 minutes to make!
- 1 package refrigerator pizza crust, cut into bites (or a can of biscuits cut into quarters works too!)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded with the Grate Master Shredder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1/2 an 8 oz package pepperoni minis
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients well in your favorite Tupperware bowl. Place loosely in Micro Pro Grill.
- Place cover in Casserole Position. Microwave 9 minutes. NOTE: Check for doneness 7-8 minutes then cook as needed.
- Use a plastic spatula to remove to a serving pate and ENJOY!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Micro Pro Grill
- Universal Series Chef Knife
- Cutting Board
- Thatsa Bowl
- Grate Master Shredder + Base
- Silicone Spatula