Easy Brownies in under 2 minutes
These easy brownies are so very dangerous…they are dangerous because they can be made in under 2 minutes!
Watch the recipe here along with our new Summer kit…if you know someone who may want to make a little extra cash this summer this could be for them!
- 2 Packs of Hot Chocolate Mix
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Use the put all the ingredients except for the Chocolate chips in your Microwave Reheatable bowl and stir with your Spatula. Transfer it to the Breakfast Maker and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
Microwave for 60-90 seconds and its done!
We would love to see how your recipe turned out! Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram. We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Breakfast Maker
- Measuring cups and Spoons
- Thatsa Jr Bowl – you can only get this bowl when you host an event! Check out the bonuses here!
- Many of the items listed above are also in our Membership Product kit if you want a discount for one year…let us know!