Easy Drop Biscuits in 3 steps + Bonus mix-ins too!
Having easy to make drop biscuits means it is something the whole family can participate in! Try them with or without the Mix-ins for different flavors to add to your meal!
Ingredients for Biscuits
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 -1/2 cups buttermilk – I like to use the powdered buttermilk vs buying a container of it like this one here!
- Any desired mix-ins as well
Directions for Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place the Silicone Mat with Rim on a Cookie sheet and set aside
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a Medium Thatsa Bowl.
- Stir in the cold grated or chopped up butter and buttermilk. Should you want the Mix-ins you can also add them at this point and mix everything until combined.
- Using the Largest Portioning Scoops drop the Biscuit mixture onto the prepared Silicone Mat with Rim about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until the bottoms of the biscuits are golden brown
Optional Mix-ins – Add these extra ingredients to the 3rd step
Easy Cranberry- Orange Drop Biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Orange Zest using the All in One Mate Zester attachment
Easy Blue Cheese ‘n’ Chive Drop Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup finely Chopped Fresh Chives using the SuperSonic Compact
Easy Cheddar – Bacon Drop Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded using the Grate Master Shredder
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped crispy cooked bacon –
- TIP Cook the baking in your Stack Cooker using the Colander Attachment inside of the 3 qt Base with the cover on. This can be done with as a little time as 1 minute per slice.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or InstagramWe would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Silicone Mat with Rim
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Portioning Scoops
- Medium Thatsa Bowl
- All in One Mate
- SuperSonic Compact
- Grate Master Shredder + Base
- Stack Cooker