How to use the Large Breakfast Maker for Breakfast, Lunch and Dessert FAST!
The Large Breakfast Maker featured in the February 2021 flyer not only can make your eggs fast! Nope Rich figured out how to make pizza and and of course brownies. These recipes were to good not to share! Should you try them please let us know what you think!
Breakfast: Eggs inside Peppers
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Pepper
- Seasoning made with Equal Parts of: Sage, Onion Powder, Rosemary and Basil stored in a Tupperware Spice Shaker
- Slice off the top of the pepper and core the inside
- Slice it going across the short side to make rings about ½ inch thick with the peppers. You will want to make 3 rings
- Place the rings inside the Large Breakfast Maker
- Crack 3 eggs, one for each pepper ring
- Sprinkle the Seasoning Blend on top
- Cover and Microwave for 2 to 2 and half minutes depending on desired firmness of the egg
Plate and enjoy
- 1/3 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ warm water – will add slowly and likely not use all
- Drizzle of oil
- 2 tbsp Pizza or Spaghetti sauce
- Favorite precooked toppings
Italian Seasoning Blend: Equal parts – Garlic Powder, Oregano, Basil, Black Pepper and Parsley – Store in a Tupperware Spice Shaker
Combine Dry ingredients in small Tupperware bowl then make a divot like well in the middle. Inside the well pour the oil and slowly add the water a little at a time while continue to stir the dough with a fork. Only add enough water to have it all come together
Set it aside to rest for at least 10 minutes
After the dough has rested kneed it 5-7 times until smooth. Then roll out with a Tupperware Rolling pin. Be careful not to go over the edge of the dough when rolling out the dough so that it does not break.
After the dough is flat place in the Large Breakfast Maker and cook on high for 45 seconds
After the dough has precooked drizzle Oil over the top of the cooked pizza crust and spread the Sauce over it. Then add toppings including the seasoning blend. Microwave with the cover on for 1-1:30 minutes.
Brownies in minutes
1/3 cup Sugar
¾ Cup Flour
½ cup Hot Chocolate Mix – (does not matter what kind)
6 tbsp Butter Softened (cannot be melted)
2 tsp Vanilla
¼ cup 60% Cocoa Chocolate Chips + extras to sprinkle over the top
Combine all the dry ingredients.
Add in the eggs and the butter.
Combine until there is a cookie dough like mixture then fold in the chocolate chips and vanilla.
Use Spatula to transfer to the Large Breakfast Maker and cook on high for 3 minutes with cover on.
Take a Tupperware Spatula and loosen the sides. Flip onto a plate and sprinkle with the extra chocolate chips.
Cut and serve!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Micro Pitcher Set- What I use for my liquid measurements
- Medium Thatsa Bowl- If you would like the Jr Bowl you can earn it for Free. Just drop me an email to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Large Breakfast Maker was sold January 28-Feb. 24, 2021 while supplies last
- Chef Knife
- Fridge Stackable Cutting Board
- Microwave Reheatable Plates
- Impressions Classic Bowl Set