How to make Cranberries in Minutes!
My friend Cora shared a super simple super fast way to make your Cranberries for a holiday meal….well I guess you can have them anytime but my son truly loves them for Thanksgiving! It only takes 3 ingredients – Water, Sugar and Fresh Cranberries. With these ingredients it is likely to cost you the same if not less than would be in a can AND you know what is inside!
Tupperware needed: Tupperware Pressure Cooker and Measuring Cups
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries
Steps to making the amazing sauce!
- Step 1: In the Tupperware Pressure Cooker place the fresh cranberries on the bottom.
- Step 2: Pour sugar over the cranberries then the water
- Step 3: Cover and lock the Pressure Cooker down and cook on high heat in your Microwave for 20-25 minutes
- Step 4: Allow it to depressurize by having the bulb go down
Enjoy with your family!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the links below: