Delicious 4 minute Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
It is really too simple to make these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnuts. You can actually make the Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnuts two ways! First way is in the microwave and the second the oven! Both were using the Tupperware Silcone Ring Mold to make the doughnuts!
The first picture is the 4 minute Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnut made in the Microwave. The 2nd picture is Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnut made in the oven. Both were so delicious…it just depends how fast you want them!
You start with the Tupperware you need to make this amazing doughnut:
- Thatsa Jr Bowl, Whisk, Measuring Cups and Spoons, and Tupperware Silicon Ring Mold
- 1-1/2 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (I use Namaste because it is what is easy to find in my store)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk (we made ours with Lactose Free)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Step 1: Combine all the dry ingredients
Step 2: After whisking the dry ingredients together – add the liquid ones. After slightly combined add the chocolate chips
Step 3: Fill the Tupperware Silicone Ring Mold with the combined mixture
Step 4: Microwave for 3-4 minutes on High and let rest for 1 OR Bake in a 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes
To take them out of the mold just flip it over and let them fall out!
To see the whole process check out this video!
Both of our kids loved these this morning. You could change the chocolate chips for blueberries if you would like! The choice really becomes how quickly do you want to have your Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Doughnuts!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Silcone Ring Pan
- Micro Pitcher Set – What I use for my liquid measurements
- Medium Thatsa Bowl – If you would like the Jr Bowl you can earn it for Free. Just drop me an email to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measuring Cups and Spoons