Easy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner in under 15 minutes
Its easy to make your breakfast, lunch or dinner in under 15 minutes start to finish using the Tupperware Makers.
Check out how we made a Cheese Omelet in one minute and fifteen seconds. Then, for lunch we made elbow pasta for a future mac n cheese in 12 minutes. Last, for dinner we made Jasmine Rice in the Rice Maker (you can also use the Smart Multi Cooker) in 15 minutes while it took 21 minutes on the stove top!
Check out the video to see how and the directions below to make your own!
How to use the Makers in the Video above!
How to make Breakfast Maker Cheesy Omelet
- 2 Eggs
- Shredded Cheese
- Scramble 2 eggs with a fork in the Breakfast Maker
- Place cover on Breakfast Maker
- Then insert into Microwave and cook for 1 minute 15 seconds on high
- While cooking shred cheese with the Grate Master Shredder
- After the Microwave is finished sprinkle the cheese over the top and cover the Breakfast Maker to melt.
How to make Elbow Macaroni in the Pasta Maker
- 2 cups Dry Pasta (enough to get to the 4 line on the Pasta Maker)
- Cold water to get to the wavy line
If making Mac n Cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 4 oz Velveta Cheese
- Fill dry pasta to the solid line for number of servings desired in the Pasta Maker. In the video it was filled to a 4 line.
- Add cold water up to the wavy line above the solid line in the Pasta Maker.
- Place in Microwave without the cover. This is important to not make a mess!
- Microwave for 5 minutes more than the box says to boil. In this case it is 7 minutes after boiling on a stove top. So microwave in the Pasta Maker for 12 minutes
- When finished cooking to desired doneness remove from Microwave and place Pasta Maker Cover over it with the Arrow Pointing to the holes.
- Pour out the hot water using this built in strainer.
- Pasta is ready to serve at this point
How to Make it into Mac n Cheese
- Add the Heavy Whipping Cream, Butter, Milk, Cheeses and stir to combine.
- If need to melt cheese microwave 30 seconds at a time.
- Stirring after each 30 seconds to desired consistency.
How to cook Jasmine Rice in the Rice Maker or Smart Multi Cooker
- 1 Cup Jasmine rice
- 1-1/2 cup cold water
- Remove the cover and insert from the Rice Maker or Smart Multi Cooker.
- If using the Smart Multi Cooker you would not be using the Shielded Base, Colander and Shielded Cover.
- For Rice, in the Smart Multi Cooker, you would only use the Outside base, Rice Insert and Cover with the handles on the sides
- For Pasta, in the Smart Multi Cooker, you would only use the Outside base, no cover like the Pasta Maker and can use the Colander to drain most types of pastas.
- Add the rice and cold water. If using the Smart Multi Cooker use 2 cups of rice and 2-1/2 cups of cold water.
- Replace the insert and cover to either the Rice Maker or the Smart Multi Cooker depending on which you are using
- If cooking with the Rice Maker cook on high for 5 minutes then 10 minutes at 50% power.
- If coking with the Smart Multi Cooker cook on high for 15 minutes then rest for 5 minutes.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the links below: