Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs and Zoodles
Rich loves to create new recipes. We hope you like this one! If you do feel free to share it and subscribe so that you don’t miss out upcoming ones!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup of Gluten Free Rice Krispies, chopped in Chop n Prep
- Jar of favorite Spaghetti sauce
- 3 Zucchini
- Italian Seasoning & Garlic Powder
- Use the Spritzer to turn the three Zucchini’s into noodles using the large blade
2. Place the zoodles in the Collandar part of the Stack cooker inside of the 1-1/4 qt stack cooker. Sprinkle Salt all over the zooldes and let rest over 20 minutes. This helps them to dry out and in the cooking process.
3. Place the cup of Rice Krispies into the Chop n Prep and chop into a fine powder.
4. In a separate bowl combine the ground turkey, spices and Rice Krispies. Form 9 meatballs and place in the bottom of the 3 qt Stack Cooker. The meatballs should be around the outside of the 3 qt like a ring. Cover the meatballs with the sauce.
5. Cover with the Stack Cooker Cover and cook on high for 8 minutes
6. Then replace cover with the Zooldes uncovered and cook all together for an additional 8 minutes.
For those that use Weight Watchers it is 7 pts with 3 meatballs, Zoodles and Sause!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Sprializer with Base or Handy Sprializer
- Stack Cooker
- Chop n Prep