How to make Roasted Mexican Street Corn dip FAST!
This fast and easy Mexican Street Corn Dip is so amazing that the first time I made it I ate half the bowl! It works best with Fresh Corn on the Cob that you can shuck with the Mandoline, but if you only have Frozen then just thaw and drain it to make this a year round favorite!
- 3-44 cobs of fresh sweet corn shucked or at least 3 cups of frozen corn thawed and drained. Canned corn will not work very well and fresh is the best!
- 1/2 cup of Cotija Cheese finely shredded in the Grate Master Shredder
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Mexican Crema
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tbsp freshly minced Garlic
- Using the number 8 setting on your Tupperware Mandoline shuck 3-4 cobs of corn. Be careful when you use the Mandoline to always use the guard to push the corn accross the blade. See video for the example
- Microwave in the Micro Pro Grill for 6 minutes in the Casserole Setting
- When the 6 minutes is done microwave for an additional 6 minutes in the grill setting to get a nice grill mark on the corn!
- While the corn is cooking in the Micro Pro Grill shred up the Cotija Cheese using the Tupperware Grate Master Shredder with the fine cone. You can store what you do not use in a small bowl or air tight container like an Impressions Bowl or Clearly Elegant Bowl.
- Take 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and add it to a Thatsa Jr Bowl along with 1/4 cup each of your favorite Mayo and Mexican Crema
- Combine in the bowl with your favorite Tupperware Spatula and add in 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Last mince up 1/2 tbsp of Garlic either using our Tupperware Garlic Mincer or the Chop n Prep
Enjoy with tortilla chips or as a side dish. It is dangerously yummy as a heads up!!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Micro Pro Grill
- Medium Thatsa Bowl- If you would like the Jr Bowl you can earn it for Free. Just drop me an email to find out more at email@example.com
- Grate Master Shredder
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Chop n Prep
- Garlic Mincer