Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These Chocolate Peanut Butter bars are easy and dangerous. They are easy to make and even easier to eat!
What I loved about making them was using the New Whip n Mix from Tupperware. It features the Whipping attachment that was in the Power Chef but has a Turbo Second Speed. This 2nd speed makes it so that you can mix with ease. This video from Tupperware shares how easy it is to make a Sweet Bread with it!
This tutorial shares how easy it is to make too!
Ingredients for Chocolate Bars
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter or any Nut Butter
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter Topping
- 1 cup Powered Sugar
- 1 cup Graham Crackers (about 11 broken in half or 6 whole)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 – 1/2 cup Peanut Butter or Nut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- To make the Chocolate Base: Add Peanut Butter and the Dark Chocolate Chips to the 2 cup Micro Pitcher. Cover and Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Stir each time to check consistency. It took me about 2 minutes to make
Pour Chocolate mixture on the base of the Silicone Rectangular Form and spread evenly with a Silicone Spatula. Place inside the Freezer Mates PLUS Large Shallow and freeze until set.
- To make the Peanut Butter Topping: Using the Power Chef with the blade attachment, add powdered sugar, graham crackers and salt. Cover and pull cord until fine crumbs. Set aside
- In the Whip ‘N Mix Chef, add peanut butter, cover and blend on Gear II (2) until creamy.
- Add half of the graham cracker mixture into the Whip ‘N Mix Chef and mix on Gear II (2) until mixture is combined.
- Scrape down sides with Silicone Spatula, add remaining graham cracker mixture, vanilla extract and melted butter. Mix on Gear II (2) until fully combined.
- Pour peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate spread in Silicone Rectangular Form and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until mixture sets
- Unmold and cut into 15 pieces and serve.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the links below: