Delicious Strawberry Churro Waffle Parfaits
Let me paint a picture for you…We had strawberries. Lots of strawberries! I didn’t feel like having crapes or pancakes with them so I thought why not try something different! Enter the Waffle! I hope you enjoy this as well!!
Here is how to make this yummy breakfast or even dessert treat!
- 8 cooked waffles made in the Silicone Waffle Mold
- 1/2 cup melted butter using the Micro Pitcher
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Chocolate Syrup
Directions for Waffles
- Mix up your favorite waffle mix per directions in the box. We like to use Kodak Cakes for the extra protein.
- Set your Silicone Waffle Mold on a plate or in this case I used the rotating one that is in the microwave.
- Fill each mold with 1/4 cup of the mix
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. They will be cooked through.
- If you have extras you can add them to a Freezer Mates Plus Medium Deep and put them in the freezer. We separate ours with a piece of parchment paper. Then you can throw them into a toaster just like you would the frozen waffles from the store.
- Flip the waffles onto a mat and cut into strips.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish. I used a Vent n Serve Medium Shallow
- Melt the butter in either another Vent n Serve Medium Shallow OR a Micro Pitcher
- Cut up 2 cups of fresh strawberries.
- Start your assembly line of dipping the Waffle Pieces first in the butter, then coat with the cinnamon and sugar mixture and last put them in your Clearly Elegant Small Bowls for serving.
- Layer the waffles with the strawberries.
- Last, it’s optional for you to use chocolate syrup to finish it off!
Enjoy it as a special breakfast or even as a dessert!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
If you do not have the items used and would like to purchase them feel free to Shop at my site and message me with any questions
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Silicone Waffle Form
- Freezer Mates® PLUS Medium Deep
- Micro Pitcher Set- What I use for my liquid measurements
- Medium Thatsa Bowl- If you would like the Jr Bowl you can earn it for Free. Just drop me an email to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Clearly Elegant Small bowls
- Vent n Serve Medium Shallow set