Garlic Cheese Ball
One of our family traditions is to make Cheese balls at Christmas. It is a simple recipe that can, and is encouraged to be, made ahead of time! I will admit this recipe does not have specific amounts as it truly is to your taste! But it is easy to make!
Tupperware used: Thatsa Jr Bowl, Spatula, Measuring Spoons if desired, and Cheese knife
- 1 block of Velveta Cheese
- 1 brick plus 1/3 of a brick of Cream Cheese
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Chili Powder for covering ball
- Cut up the Velveta and Cream Cheeses into smaller squares and place it into the Thats Jr Bowl. It will be easier to combine when you do this
- Combine the two cheeses with the help of the Spatula
- Sprinkle in the Garlic Powder to taste. I usually go one time around. Then mix it all together and taste test with a cracker.
- Take a plate and sprinkle Chili Powder all over it. Then, when it is to your taste put on gloves and grab a handful of the cheese mixture. Form it into a ball and place it on the Chili Powder plate. Pat the chili powder around the ball. Then store in a Air Tight Tupperware container of your choice.
- Serve with crackers.
If you enjoyed this recipe please feel free to share it! If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now