5 Candies in 20 minutes
Want a quick and easy treats for the holiday season and have a sweet toot? Why not try these 5 easy candy recipes? Well it is as easy as grabbing some Almond Bark and your Stack Cooker and away you go!
CANDY HINTS BEFORE YOU START AND TIPS TO SAVE THE CHOCOLATE:
- When melting chocolate, it sometimes starts to clump of thicken into a hardened mass. This is referred to as “seizing”. Seizing can be caused by the smallest drop of moisture from a wet spoon or steam from a double boiler. Its kinda like Gremlins like that – don’t get them wet!! If this happens, there’s no need to toss out the chocolate. Mix in 1 tablespoon of shortening or vegetable oil for every 6 ounces of chocolate. Then use the correct mixture as intended. But note, if chocolate seizes due to excessive heat, it can’t be saved.
- If you want chocolate that tastes like Hershey’s, use 3 blocks of chocolate almond bark & 1 block of white! Melt together & substitute into any of the recipes!
- When you are melting it the Almond Bark will not spread. It will be important to stir it per the directions to be able to get it fully melted.
5 Candy Recipes to make in 20 minutes!
DIPPED PRETZEL RODS:
4 blocks of white almond bark
Melt almond bark in base of 3 qt Stack Cooker or 1-3/4 qt Stack Cooker for 1 min on High. Stir & add 30 second increments until melted. Take pretzel rods & dip in melted almond bark. Place on Silicone Wonder Mat to dry. (You can leave them plain, add sprinkles or wait & drizzle milk chocolate on them later!)
COLORFUL ROCKY ROAD
Then in the same container take 4 more blocks of white almond bark & melt according to directions above. Mix in 2+ cups of colored mini marshmallows. Add 1/2 cup Peanuts & 1/2 cup mini M&M’s! Drop candy sized pieces onto Silicone Wonder Mat to dry.
Next take 3 blocks of chocolate almond bark and 1 block of white almond bark. Melt according to directions above & then *drizzle on pretzel rods (first recipe on page) To remaining chocolate mixture add 1 1/2 cups peanuts. Drop candy sized pieces onto Silicone Wonder Mat to dry.
“CRUNCH & GO”
Then take 3 blocks of chocolate almond bark & 1 block of white almond bark. Melt according to directions above. Then add 1 small bag of crushed chips roughly 6 oz). It looks real flaky when finished. (You can also use the little cereal shavings for this recipe too!) Place on Silicone
Last take 3 block chocolate almond bark & 1 block white almond bark. Melt according to directions above. Add pure peppermint extract (add to taste-roughly 1/4-1/3 of the bottle). Take regular sized Ritz crackers & dip them in (it tastes like a thin mint cookie). Place on Silicone Wonder Mat to dry. WOW!!!
To store all these yummy recipes we recommend either a Large Snack Stor or a Square Snack Stor! Something air tight and liquid tight will help make them last as long as you want them to!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or Instagram We would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Stack Cooker using the 3 qt or 1-3/4 qt bases of this product
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Silicone Mats