Best Gluten Free Brownies ever
We made the most amazing gluten free brownies ever at our Cold Brew Tasting event last week! The best part they were made in 10 minutes without an oven….did I catch your attention? Wanna know more? Read on if you dare!
Ingredients for Brownies:
- 2 cups of milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips (look for gluten free ones)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cold brew or brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/4 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 4 eggs
For the Buckeye Topping
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips (look for gluten free ones)
- 1-1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325° F/162° C.
- In the ¾-Qt./750 mL Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together chocolate chips, heavy cream, butter, vanilla, coffee, and salt. Microwave 45 seconds. Remove from microwave, let stand 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- In the base of the Power Chef ® System with paddle attachment, add eggs. Cover and pull cord until well beaten. Remove cover, add 2 spoonfuls of chocolate mixture to eggs, cover and pull cord until well mixed. Add remaining chocolate mixture and pull cord until well mixed.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to the UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Square Pan OR Silicone Rectangular Form.. Place pan in oven – if using Silicone Rectangular Form be sure to place it on a cookie sheet first. Bake 25 minutes or until a tooth pic inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean. Remove pan from oven; let stand.
- Meanwhile, make the Buckeye toppings. In the ¾-Qt./750 mL Stack Cooker Casserole stir together peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Microwave on high power 30 seconds or until soft and spreadable. Spoon mixture over brownies; using a Spatula spread evenly over brownies.
- In the large 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher add chocolate chips and cream. Microwave 45 seconds; let stand 1 minute, stir until smooth. Pour chocolate over peanut butter, spread evenly. Sprinkle top with peanuts, gently press into chocolate.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes to set. Cut into 16 pieces, serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Follow the above steps to mix brownie ingredients.
- Pour & spread into Silicone Rectangular Form or UltraPro Square
- Microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes or until done (toothpick test)
- Optional: add above buckeye topping OR drizzle caramel sauce using the Tupperware Deco Pen. Reminder- Deco Pen is NOT microwaveable.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Rectangular Silicone Form
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Stack Cooker
- Power Chef
- Cold Brew Carafe
- Micro Pitcher set