Nice Ice Cream
I love Ice Cream…the problem is Ice Cream does NOT love me! Enter a solution!! I learned from one of the Tupperware recipes for the Mid-June flyer how to make Ice Cream using simple ingredients like Bananas, Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon, Almond Milk and a little bit of Cayenne powder! I hope you enjoy it…if you do let me know!
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 bananas frozen at least 24 hours.
- 2-3 tbsp of Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Sprinkle of Ground Cinnamon and Cayenne Pepper
- Note: If using the Power Chef you would double all ingredients
- Take out the bananas from the freezer for 12-15 minutes
- Place 3-4 chunks into the Chop n Prep
- Add Almond Milk as it helps with turning the bananas into a smooth texture.
- Remove cover and add remaining ingredients. From there you can either stir or put cover back on and chop it up some more
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Feel free to tag us on social too on Facebook or InstagramWe would love to see your results and hear how yummy they are! Feel free to share these recipes with a friend!
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Chop n Prep
- Freeze it Containers
- Spice Shakers
Not on my website but of course needed….a normal spoon!