Gluten Free Rice Krispy Bars in under 3 minutes
I love making these Gluten Free Rice Krispy bars because it is in less than 3 minutes from start to finish! We bring it to celebrations and often make 2 batches! The key to make it gluten free is to find the right Rice Krispies. I have found the Malt – O – Meal brand makes a great one AND is inexpensive to boot! When would you make yours?
- 6 cups of Malt o Meal Rice Krispys (if you want them to be Gluten Free)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter cut into little cubes
- 1 bag of Mini Jet Puff Marshmallows
- Dash of Vanilla (secret sauce)
- Pam or butter to grease your bowl.
- Put the 4 tablespoons of butter into the 3 qt Stack Cooker and microwave for 30-60 seconds. When done coat the bottom with it before adding the Mini Marshmallows
- Microwave at 30 second increments on high. Stir every 30 seconds to have consistent melting
- When everything is melted then add a dash of Vanilla and stir. I say a dash because honestly I have never measured it. I just pour a little in. This is what makes it extra special.
- Stir in 3 cups of the Rice Krispys then when combined add the rest. I like to spray my spoon with Pam before stirring so that it doesn’t stick to the spoon.
- Then using the spoon, or a gloved hand, divide out among the 4 bowls. I sometimes will spray Pam or have my hands greased with butter so again the Krispies do not stick.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now