Easy Deviled Eggs made in less than 20 minutes AND Weight Watchers Friendly
Every once in a while I feel like I want to have deviled eggs. Before The Smart Multi Cooker I would have to take out the stock pot, fill it up with water, then let it boil, then try to remember the timing then pull it out, then let it cool then wash the pan….it becomes a long thing for something so simple and delicious!
Thankfully Tupperware came up with a solution to help me make Deviled Eggs simple fast and through Weight Watchers calorie conscience too! Using the Smart Multi Cooker it only takes 12 minutes to steam them, yes steam, and from there it is only a matter of time when it is cooled and ready to go!
The best part for those who like to use Weight Watchers this recipe for Deviled Eggs will be 0 points for 2 halves too! That means you can indulge in this treat and feel good about it too!
Here is how to make the Steam Hard Boiled Eggs:
1) Steam 12 eggs in the Smart Mulit Cooker base.
2. Add water to the plastic holder for the base to the fill line and insert the Shielded Base inside.
3. Cover the Base with the Shielded Cover and put in microwave. Cook on high for 12 minutes.
4. Let them sit for 6 minutes then rinse with cold water and dry off. Put them in the Refrigerator to chill.
To Make the Deviled Eggs:
- 6 tbsp Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp Dill
- 1/2 tsp Absolute Onion blend OR 1-1/2 tsp uncooked shallot
- Sprinkle with Ranchers Blend OR 1/8 tsp Salt and a Dash of Black pepper.
- When the eggs are cold (chilled for an hour or so) peel the egg (super easy when steamed) and cut them in half. Repeat with each egg and place the whites into the Snack Stor Large Tray with egg inserts.
- Place the yolks into the Power Chef with the blade attachment
- Place the yolks into the Power Chef and add:
- Pull cord 4-5 times to combine all ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture back into eggs
Serving Size: 2 filled egg halves!
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now