Chicken, Collard Greens and Mac n Cheese fast and easy!
This recipe was inspired by a friend of ours who loves Mac n Cheese with Chicken and Collard Greens! This is a new take on their favorite and we hope you enjoy!
Prep: 5 Minutes | Cook: 15 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 cup dry Elbow Macaroni
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 pound Collard Greens
- 6 ounces Ham
- 3/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 6 ounces Velvetta
1.In base of Smart Multi-Cooker, add 1 ½ cup dry Elbow Macaroni, 1 ½ cup Chicken Broth, ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream, ½ tsp Salt, ½ tsp Pepper and ½ tsp Dry Mustard. Mix.
2. Place shielded colander on top of base. Add 2 Chicken Breast.
3. Add veggie tray to Smart Multi-Cooker. Add 1 lb Collard Greens (washed and trimmed), 6 oz Ham chopped into cubes, ¾ tsp Pepper and 2 Garlic Cloves chopped. Place shielded cover on top and cook for 15 minutes on high in Microwave.
4. When complete, remove shielded cover and place colander on top. Add 1 Tbsp Butter, ½ cup Whole Milk, 1 ½ cup Shredded Cheese and 6 oz Velvetta. Mix in base until creamy. Serve hot.
If you would like to always be in the know of Tupperware and future recipes please subscribe to my email newsletter that goes out 2-3 times a month by clicking this link: Subscribe now
Support my local Tupperware business by purchasing any of the items above by using the product name in the search when you shop my site:
- Smart Multi Cooker
- Fridge Smarts
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Grate Master Shredder + Base